Monday, February 14, 2011

::True Love on Valentines Day::

So Valentines Day has arrived again! Lovers all over America are running around buying that last minute card or chocolate, planning this evenings dates etc. This morning I woke up and saw Valentines Day in a new light! I saw it as a day to celebrate my love to my Savior and to bask in His love for me. This morning I had the privilege to read my Valentines letter from Him. And all day today I get to hear Him whisper in my very soul just how much He loves me, and that He has loved me since creation!!
Yes Valentines day for me is special, along with every day that is, because I have the greatest lover a girl could ever want.
Everyone, we are loved with an everlasting love and Jesus has given us the greatest Valentines gift we could ever want. Lets love Him above and beyond what today's modern Christianity tries to tell us is acceptable. Lets love and obey Him with our entire hearts, mind, soul and body because He first loved us!!
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!!!

1 comment: