Sunday, February 20, 2011

::Let Us Praise The LORD::

So this may be a little bit off the whole subject of this blog....actually, maybe not totally. But this evening I am just sooo amazed by GOD, and the way He works. I was just reminded again how much He loves to give His children good things. (Matt. 7:11)
I believe GOD delights in working out the impossibles for His children. I believe He longs for us to completely trust Him with those things in our lives we sometimes wonder (in our unbelief) if GOD can even fix, just to make Himself strong, just to show us how much He loves us....to stretch our faith to the max.
I will say that I am a first hand recipient of an "impossible" miracle. I had been praying for this one thing for 3 years, and the first of January, GOD answered that prayer. I had to learn to just trust Him and to cast it all at His feet and cling to His promises with all the faith I had. And at the moment that I least expected it, and the time in my life I believe I needed it the most, He gave me what I had been praying for. Yes, GOD WILL ANSWER!!!! No it may not be in our time, or in our way, but it WILL happen at the perfect place and time in your life where GOD will get the most glory He possibly can out of it!!
GOD's timing is perfect, and that is an amazing fact for us to be able to rest in!!!
So, take heart dear Christian!! Keep praying, trusting and hoping. The things you ask for that are after GOD's heart will come to pass at some point, whether it is tomorrow or in the next decade. Never be afraid to wait for GOD's best!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! That is so awesome! It is such a blessing to hear how God works! It gives me more faith that something I've been praying for for so long just might come to pass! Thanks so much Sarah, dear! This was such an encouragement!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO true! Thanks for sharing! Your testimony and faith are an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete